Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Prezi
My audience is for potential employers in a preschool, Head Start, or child care setting. It could also be used for parents and children in these settings to get information about myself and my philosophy in early childhood education. I feel my presentation is really laid back and takes a personal look into my life, as well as being informative which would appeal to these audiences.
The main challenge that I felt with Prezi was that it was not Microsoft power point. I've been equipped to using power point for as long as I can remember so seamlessly navigating and trying to adjust the size on some of the fonts were a little difficult. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed Prezi, I feel that it offers a different approach to power point but at the same time it offers similar qualities. I like that embedding a video and gathering images was simple and I like the overall dynamics of the site. If you really wanted to get creative and customize something really fancy I think Prezi would be your best bet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment